Thursday, August 6, 2009

There's the Greatest of All Time, Muhammed Ali, getting his ear talked off by Reggie Jackson. I'm guessing the conversation goes something like this:

Jackson: "Champ, you're probably the only person in this world who can relate to the magnitude of me."

Ali: "Who the hell are you?"

Joba opens the fifth with six straight balls. OK, I guess 39 minutes is a long layoff. Now seven straight. And eight. And that's 89 pitches. Looks like my prediction is going to be right on.

Sarcastic cheer for Joba for strike one on Big Syringe. Hockey fans are so much better at the sarcastic cheer than baseball fans.

Apropos of nothing, but if you're a Yankee fan and you've never heard Don Orsillo do a game on NESN, tomorrow might not be a bad night to head to a friend's house in New Haven to watch the game on NESN. He's really good. The YES crew is fine, but you won't miss them for one night. Call my friends Ray and Sean. I'm sure they'll have you over. Sean makes a mean chicken marsala.

1 comment:

  1. HA HA HA HA! I actually made Marsala tonight! -sp

    ReplyDelete