Friday, August 28, 2009

Congratulations, losers

I've been pretty busy this week, so I'm still watching last Friday's Yankees-Red Sox game, about an inning and a half at a time. So I just saw this, but ...

A couple got married last Friday night at Fenway. Not engaged. Married. They showed this on NESN coming back from a break. I'm guessing YES did not show this.

But yes. Two Sox fans, wearing jerseys and, in her case, a ballcap with a veil hanging out the back, said their I dos. That's fine. Actually, it's not. It's pathetic. But Sox fans never tire of telling the world what great fans they are. So I guess it's typical. "We love the Red Sox so much, we got married in the stands at Fenway during a game."

"Wow! That's quite a story. How'd the Sox do?"

"The Yankees beat them 20-11."

No comments:

Post a Comment